Bright Antenna is looking for a part-time intern/office assistant to join our small rockstar team. We are an independent record label in the San Francisco Bay Area located in Mill Valley, CA (across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco).
Please familiarize yourself with the artists on our website before you send us a resume, and make sure you like the artists we work with.
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(In your cover letter, tell us your 3 all-time favorite albums.)
Job Title and Summary: Intern/Office Assistant responsible for providing general support to our office staff.
- maintain online calendars
- answering calls
- coding receipts
- inventory help
- attend weekly team meeting
- possible video and photo editing
- organizing and updating online files
- updating social media accounts
- coffee and lunch runs
- other occasional errands as needed (FedEx, post office, etc)
- help with large band mailings
- band outreach
- other administrative duties as assigned
- high school degree required; some college/college degree a bonus
- proficient in computer skills/internet research/etc.
- video editing skills a plus (Premier, Final Cut)
- graphic design skills a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- team player, eager to help
- thinking outside the box
- car helpful but not required
- willingness to learn
- passion for music a must!
Schedule is flexible but will generally be about 8-12 hours a week, Monday - Wednesday 12pm - 3pm.