We are hiring! Bright Antenna Records is looking for a Product Coordinator to join our indie label team. We have global partnerships with Warner Music Group, ADA Label Services and Universal/Fontana. Our offices are located in Mill Valley, CA (across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco).
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ALREADY, OR WILL BE ABLE WITHIN A MONTH TO BE LIVING AND WORKING IN THE SF BAY AREA.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION, THOUGH IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY OR TECH BUSINESS FIELDS.
PLEASE SEE COVER LETTER INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
Job Title and Description: Product Coordinator
❖ Set up all new releases with our distribution partners:
• For each album and single release, work alongside our Product Manager as a liaison between bands, graphic designers, engineers, and distro team
• Manage and execute all vinyl/CD production for new releases
• Manage digital catalog/assets and input metadata for all artists
❖ Manage web-store and band merchandise:
• Prepare and ship all orders that come in through BA website
• Organize merch room and keep up-to-date on merchandise stock counts and reordering
• Supply touring bands with merchandise
• Ensure company website is up-to-date
❖ A smaller part of the job will involve administrative assistant tasks, including:
• Administrative support for BA's President / A&R manager
• Collect and code receipts for accounting purposes
• Work with Digital Director on social posts, advertising, and artist website management
• Submit weekly Nielsen SoundScan Report
• Update team weekly with snapshots via marketing reports concerning new releases
• Manage music submissions, including listening to and assessing all submissions that come in via our website and Soundcloud, and sharing promising submissions with the team
(Additional responsibilities may be discussed during interview process.)
• Self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and organized
• Must work well in a small, close-knit team and be willing to participate and contribute ideas
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong sense of community and excellent customer relation skills
• Strong attention to detail, particularly in terms of reporting and content creation
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
• Must love music and understand fan mentality
• Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to convey information effectively across multiple levels of management and cross departmental
• Excellent MS Office Skills — Proficient in Excel
• Strong sense of accountability, willing to take responsibility
• Able to thrive in a time sensitive ”under the gun” capacity
• Ability to think conceptually while planning and attending to details
• Ability to learn quickly, adapt to new technologies and be self-directed
• Strong sense of aesthetic and branding
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum 1-2 years experience in the music industry
• SEO experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting your resume, please familiarize yourself with the artists on our website.
In your cover letter, tell us a little bit about what music means to you, what your salary expectations are, and your three favorite all-time albums or songs. IF YOUR COVER LETTER DOES NOT CONTAIN THIS INFORMATION, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.